Assistant Manager (Customer Service)
Work Location: Yangon
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: 1,000,000 Kya / Monthly
- Managing of all financial functions including daily/weekly maintenance of volume data reporting,
- monthly rolling forecast etc.
- Ensure the highest levels of productivity of CS department & quality of services to customers
- Provide timely and consistent quotations for both Sales & Operations department
- Coordinate with shippers, truckers, steamship line, agent offices & overseas offices under Group for the
- exports & imports shipments
- Complete processing of documentation including bill of ladings, invoicing, certificate of origin, export
- declaration, etc.; data quality, bookings, forwarding, follow-up, tracking, problem identification and
- resolution within the given time period.
- In addition, managing the SCM clients under nominations, coordinating with the CFS for loading follow
- Distributing information vital to operations and the general conduct of business.
- Assist the Head of the department with budget on branch and department levels for the business areas
- under his/her jurisdiction.
- Adhere to the budget guidelines and observe/report negative deviations.
- Additional responsibilities include the implementation and organization of procedures, process flow,
- and customer relations
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Experience at least (6) years in the related international freight forwarding customer services
- Knowledge for operations, administration and accounting
- Strong interpersonal skills are required.
- Good at using Microsoft Office applications
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Possess self-discipline, strong leadership and motivational abilities.