National Sales Manager (MALE )
Work Location: Yangon
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: 2,000,000 Kya / Monthly
- Lead, mentor, coach, develop and performance manage a national sales staff for the channel.
- Develop national sales, marketing and business plan for the channel.
- Sales forecasts and achievement of objectives.
- Reviews and adjusts on a quarterly basis to ensure the achievement of established plans.
- Manage team to deliver tactical sales results at a beneficial cost.
- Take care on a consistent basis regarding the progress of the channel.
- Provide accurate and timely financial forecasts for channel.
- Communicate and track each sales persons’ account relationship plans and strategic sales efforts.
- Create educational and training programs for channel and offer presentations to justify.
- Monitor the collection of all relevant industry information and report regularly (competitive, regulatory and technical developments).
- Planning and participating in key industry events such as conventions, seminars and meetings.
- Maintain active involvement in industry associations, serving on committees as appropriate.
- Willing to travel around Lower Myanmar.
- (B.Sc. Agri) Agribusiness Degree holder. (MBA preferred).
- Minimum 5 years of sales management experience in a professional agriculture discipline or equivalent sales management experience.
- High level of success in managing sales teams with proven success in meeting or exceeding budget quotas.
- Experience in building a top-level sales team and strong communication with critical accounts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Good presentation skills with strong organization and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and motivational skills.
- Able to generate and foster relationships with sales professionals and key accounts (team builder).