Senior Operation Executive
Work Location: Yangon
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: 800 USD / Monthly
• Monitoring daily operational tasks for incoming shipments
• Coordinate and liaise with clients and internal employees.
• Make sure activities are match with company’s SOPs standards requirement
• Control shipment expense and maximize profit
• Manage customer complaints and to be clearly understand customer’s SOP, deadline and requirements.
• Ensure 100% compliance of the system event/data accuracy
• Build and maintain both existing and new clients by satisfying with good customer service
• Manage on Customs Clearance process and Freight arrangement
• Supervise HS code for license, Non-Lincense, OGD requirement and advise for all process.
• Work professionally for Local Transportations, fleet arrangement and Incoterms
• Responsible for Import/Export customs clearance operation, Ocean/Sea Freight Arrangement, daily system activities and deal with shipping line, customers, vendors.
• Take care operation issues daily and ensure proper closing each shipment
• Other assignments by department Manager
• Any Graduate with multitasking skills
• At least 3 years in customer service and freight (Import & Export)
• Good in English
• Computer literacy (excel, power point, words, email, etc)
• Problem solving skills and work well under pressure