Assistant Brand Manager
Work Location: Yangon
Job type: Full-Time
- Manage campaigns, events and launching.
- Develop and maintain market needs.
- Responsible for new product launch to drive the success of new innovation.
- Detail focus and good analysis skill for market is a must.
- Analyze current market trend and information to develop product management strategies.
- Prepare monthly reports for brand performance.
- Independently handle on assign jobs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing Management (Dip/Master Degree is preferable).
- 4 years of working experience in the Marketing field at International company.
- Expert in Microsoft office - Advanced Excel, Pivot Table, Vlook Up is a must.
- Able to travel frequently.
- Good in English.