Deputy Director - Operations
Work Location: Yangon
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: 3,000,000 - 5,000,000 Kya / Monthly
- To be hired for a Batching plant business, subsidiary of a Group of Companies located at Shwe Pyi Thar Industrial Zone
- Improving the productivity of an organization
- Liaise with superior to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress
- Supervise staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements
- Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
- Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Manage employees, be a good problem solver, and exhibit leadership qualities.
- Assists upper management in setting goals that promote company growth
- Oversees daily activity of the team, Manages team workloads in order to meet goals and deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus.
- Operations experience required 15 Years & Above.
- Working knowledge of all duties in these specific areas; personnel management, concrete production and delivery operations, quality control, sales and customer service, raw material and inventory management, fleet management and production facility maintenance.
- Knowledge of industry’s legal rules and guidelines.