Work Location: Yangon
Job type: Full-Time
Hiring for a Group of Companies, investing in Construction, banking, tourism, property development, industrial, manufacturing.
- Short-term and long-term cash flow forecast and management
- Foreign exchange hedge and position management
- Facility management and bank relationship maintenance
- Design and propose financing strategy
- Improve the process and internal control of finance department
- Lead finance department to conduct ERP implementation project
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Conduct review and evaluation for the opportunity of reducing financial cost.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework to meet the goal.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring maintenance of company finance.
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager
- Experience in the financial sector with previous similar roles such as financial analyst
- Extensive understanding of financial trends within the company, as well as general market patterns
- Proficient user of finance software
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes adopted
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus
- Fluency in English and Chinese is required for this job.