Deputy General Manager
Work Location: Yangon
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: 1,500,000 Kya / Monthly
- Assist GM and prefer good experienced on providing timely, accurate, reliable information.
- Develop and implement company’s initiatives.
- Oversee company’s operations and responsibility for budgeting, forecasting, etc.
- Participation in the preparation of the annual business plan to meet the long-term business objectives.
- Accountable for the overall management of the company.
- Contributing to the development of strategies and ensure the appropriate policies within all areas.
- Maintaining and developing key stakeholders’ relationships.
- Review subordinate’s performance to identify weakness and plan action to overcome it.
- Liaise with external bodies (clients and customers) on matters of businesses.
- Monitor and develop departmental performance and service level information such as productivity, reports and analysis.
- Relevant qualifications if MBA holder would be an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in Trading and Manufacturing.
- Good managerial practices and operation activities.
- Possess a proven track record of demonstrable achievement and leadership qualities.
- Extensive knowledge in related field and strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.