Work Location: Yangon
Job type: Full-Time
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in a relevant field
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be able to solve problem and make decisions under pressure.
- Drive to achieve results
- Must have competent IT skills and be aware and able to operate industry standard software used in Operations Management within the Courier industry.
- Reports directly to the General Manager/MD/BODs.
- Leads operation’s goals, objectives and budget to support the organizational goals and mission.
- Involves in operational strategy implementation to reach to organizational goals.
- Continues track on market’s activities, changing customers behavior and trend of industry.
- Manages day to day operational activities, planning and accountable for operational employees.
- Participates recruitment function for operation team.
- Organizes, plans, and implements inventory activity
- Builds and maintains a good relationship with key accounts, customers and all involving parties