Sale & Marketing General Manager
Work Location: Yangon
Job type: Full-Time
-Oversees an organization's sales and marketing strategies.
-Develop and implement sales and marketing objective, and initiatives
- Accomplishes business development activities by researching and developing marketing strategies.
-Establish and maintain accurate sales forecasts for organization, and assist in proper material planning and inventory control.
-Develops and leads a strategic management development program together with management team.
-Attend all property specific meetings for forecasting, strategy, management
-Oversee the hiring, training, performance management, and development of all sales and marketing positions
-Ensure sales staff reporting is timely and accurate
-Control the development of an annual order forecast and deliver
-Provide market prospectus reports, outlining what is working and how to fit for brands looking to drive core objectives
- Develop targeted messages to specific verticals, such as dealers, retailers.
- Manage all sales and marketing related budgets including travel/entertainment and other related sales and marketing plan.
- Other related duties as required & assigned by Managing Director/CEO.
- - Any graduate, more preferred Master in sale & marketing
- Related diploma to be successful.
- English Language Fluent.
- Excellent presentation and training skills
- Above 8 years of working experience in sale & marketing management level