Work Location: Yangon
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: 2,000,000 Kya / Monthly
- Record readings of switchboard instruments to compile data concerning quantities of electric power used for substation operation amounts distributed from the station.
- Observe switchboard instruments to detect indications of line disturbances, like grounded, shorted, or open circuits.
- Pull circuit breaker switch or pushes buttons to interrupt flow of current in disturbed line preparatory to repair, and to connect alternate circuit to carry load of de energized lines.
- Inspect equipment, like transformers, VCB, fans, batteries, and circuit breakers to detect defects.
- Calculate average and peak load conditions from electric recording instrument data compile periodic report of load variations for system planning purposes.
- Designated according to primary function of substation as Substation Operator, Conversion, Substation Operator, Distribution .
- Bachelor of engineering (Electrical).
- Able to read Electrical Drawing.
- Able to work shift rotating.